Friday 13 February 2009

The early bird.

I'm early.
A fact which, if you know me by now, you'll realise is nothing new as I don't like to be late. I think the only time I was really happy to be late was when I was born a week overdue. I blame that on it being January and if there's anything I like more than being punctual...it's being warm!

But my Project of the Day over on the Banana Frog blog has been brought forward to rescue a damsel in distress whose project for today is a little delayed.

So, scoot over there today for some early St.Valentines Day love. Which is only appropriate really as J and I are going out for a meal tonight instead of tomorrow ... see, everything really does happen for a reason.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Hmm ... I may well come running to you if my sister asks me to design her wedding invitations! :D
    Great stuff! Love the 'pretty in punk' designs..
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.