Thursday 4 October 2012

Places to find me this month other than here. Because you're already there.

Hi, hi.

I dno;t know what it is but while I'm pretty good at linking you up to things I've done online eg. guest blog posts ... I'm really not great at keeping you up-to-date with when my work's published in the 'real' world. So I thought I'd put that right this month with a quick run down of where you can find the fruits of my crafty labours - in print.

The latest issue of Papercraft Inspirations the first Christmassy themed issue of the season and it features my festive flavoured 'Pockets' Masterclass and a few [non-festive] fun patchworky themed cards too. You can find out more about the magazine here.

Then there's an interview I did with a young photographer for Featuring Magazine who've now published their 2nd issue and you can find out more about that here.

Just to let you know, I decided to step down from my role as Contributing Editor to Featuring way back in May but thought I'd wait for an appropriate time to share that update here. And now you know!

And ...
This is the second time I've been featured in Somerset Memories and it was such a treat to to get to write about how I incorporated found phrases into six of my layouts. You can find out more about the Autumn 2012 issue here.

And finally ... from tomorrow afternoon, for several days, you can find me eating, crafting and generally pretending the outside world doesn't exist in a cottage, in the middle of North Yorkshire. Well ... if you're one of the 7 other people I'll be with you can. If you just turn up at the door be warned ... we have at our disposal: sharp crafting implements; several ATG guns ... and a woodshed ...

Don't say you weren't warned.

See you soon.

Julie :-)

10 comments:

  1. You have been busy lately Julie, I'm looking forward to Featuring issue 2. Have a great weekend :D
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I shall definitely be looking out for you in most of those places (though probably not in North Yorkshire....) Have a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Have a lovely weekend away - it's come round so quick!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My copy of Featuring arrived today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congratulations, Julie! and hope you have a splendid weekend away ... I am off to read all those links and hopefully in print too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, good! I just picked up my very first copy of Memories yesterday and plan to read it in the car on the way to Canada tomorrow. Congrats on the publishing, and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh I love paper patchwork projects , I may just have to get a copy of the Papercraft inspirations mag. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya, sorry I've been incommunicado recently. I've jusrt posted my August and September Months in Numbers here:
    http://handmadebykirsty@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting published by such cool magazines!
    Enjoy the crafting time! Have a lovely time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.