Wednesday 14 June 2017

Notes from the Notebook: "The wheel turns. And you lose".


Hey you. 

So, I've turned the tombola that is my collection of scribbled-in notebooks and plucked out this snippet from nearly a decade ago. 

Funnily enough, I paraphrased this exact piece to someone in an email just last week. I think the Universe is dropping me a hint ... 




Notes from: 24th October 2008

Never admit that you are getting over something which the Universe had a hand in creating in the first place.

It doesn’t like it.

It resents that its whirling dealings could be so easily overwritten, and conspires to prove to you just who is in charge of this whole game.


The wheel turns. 

And you lose.  



***
Thanks for turning a page with me today.

Julie x

Do keep in touch either here on the blog or through any of my online homes:


Catch up on previous notebook delving here via my Pinterest board.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.